Terms of service
DEPOSIT, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
* A 50% deposit is due at the time of reservation; Final payment is due 30 days prior to retreat start date.
* Cancellations or changes must be received in writing and will incur the following fees:
* Cancellations 90 or more days from the retreat start date will receive a full refund.
* Cancellations within 30-90 days of the retreat start date will receive a refund minus 25% of the total retreat cost.
* Cancellations made within 30 days of the retreat start date will receive a refund minus 50% of the total retreat cost.
* Retreat date transfers will incur a $100 per person fee.
* No retreat date transfers will be allowed within 30 days of the retreat start date.
* We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if full payment is not collected by the due date; deposit will not be refunded.
* Adventure Tribe Retreats reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather, insufficient bookings or any other circumstances beyond our control. Adventure Tribe Retreats will make every effort to reschedule the date. Bookings that are unable to be rescheduled or are cancelled by Adventure Tribe Retreats will receive a full refund.
Weather is part of the dynamic environment in which we operate. We may experience conditions that you do not consider ideal. If we determine that conditions are suitable and safe for the activity you have booked and you instead wish to cancel/discontinue the trip, we may, whenever practical, end the trip at your request with no refund. If conditions are such that Adventure Tribe Retreats deems it unwise to continue, we reserve the right to alter the itinerary, which may include, but may not be limited to, shortening of activities or trips. We may also change venues or cancel the remainder of your trip. If, at time of cancellation, the trip is less than 1/2 complete, we will refund 50% of the retreat cost. If the trip is between 1/2 and fully complete, the full retreat cost is charged.
TERMS OF SERVICE
All guests will be required to follow safety policies and procedures and the guides’ instructions during activities. All guests must meet minimum physical requirements for activities. All guests must meet minimum age requirements at the time of travel. All guests will be required to sign a Participant Assumption of Risks, Acknowledgment of Inherent Risks and Indemnity Agreement prior to participation.